Wednesday 25 August 2010

Seetickets - What a con, the fraudulent b*stards

Seetickets. What a joke!



Friday - 1 Week before festival my friend starts questioning why I haven't received my ticket as she got hers a week before.


Saturday - Recieve email promising it would arrive by 1 p.m. on tuesday


Tuesday - Didn't arrive. Rung them up, didn't explain what was going on and said I would have to pick the tickets up from Crash records. Explained I live in Liverpool and Crash Records is in Leeds. See said I was coming to Leeds anyway. I said it was 12 miles away from site. See hung up on me.


Rung back. Machine that replays message.


Rung Crash Records. Man seemed very stressed and a little annoyed. Could tell he had many other callers. However was very polite and said he didn't know anything but the tickets weren't arriving until wednesday.


Waited for ages as I didn't actually have a confirmation to tell me to go to Crash Records.


Finally received a confirmation email telling me to go to Crash Records.


10 minutes later received another email telling me that the ticket would be sent by special delivery and would arrive by 1 pm on wednesday.


Wednesday - 1 pm arrived. No ticket. Tried ringing See up. On hold for 30 minutes. Didn't get through. Tried again. No luck. Emailed them. They sent an email about 2 lines long with no apology saying my ticket was indeed at Crash.

Thursday - Leave at 5 AM. Dread to think what the queue will be like at Crash Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment