Tuesday 24 August 2010

SeeTickets - What a joke!

Well it is tuesday today.  I go to Leeds festival on thursday morning but as of now I have no tickets.  I received an email on saturday from See Tickets saying that they were going to send them by special delivery and they would arrive by 1 pm today.  The post has been and gone and there were no tickets.   I rung them up and was on hold for ages, got through to someone who told me I would have to pick them up from Crash Records in Leeds which is a 30 minute drive from the festival park.  When I started to complain, they told me to hold and hung up.
I haven't even had a confirmation email from See telling me to go to Crash.  Also I am getting the train at 6:15 on thursday morning, and getting into Leeds at 8:10.  Crash doesn't open until 9:30 and god knows how many people are going to be there.  I may have to give my tent to my friend and follow her down once I get my ticket.
See ticket or Seetickets, whatever, are just shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment